Last night I made my husband pizza casserole and he said it looked like a "manly meal"!
I was inspired by this recipie but I modified it slightly.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- little olive oil
- teaspoon garlic powder
- package of pasta (amount depends on how many servings you want. I used enough pasta for about 4 servings)
- cheese (however much you want!)
- jar of pasta/tomato sauce
- chili powder (this can be skipped if you don't like spicy food)
- Pour the oil in a large skillet, add beef and garlic powder and cook until browned
- Cook pasta in a seperate pot
- While the pasta and beef are cooking shred the cheese and cut the pepperoni (if not already pre cut)
- Pour the cooked and drained pasta into a slow cooker
- Add the cooked and drained ground beef, pasta, pepperoni, cheese and chili powder. Mix well.
- Add a layer of cheese and top with pepperoni
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours