have you ever...?

Baked brownies using beer as an ingredient?  I sure haven't! 

A few months ago I found a cookbook at my local bookstore called Cooking with Beer and I thought David might like it.  There are a lot of recipies that make sense with beer (like a beef stew) and a whole dessert section which seems a little wierd to me!  But I'm making the brownies today because we have some leftover beer that David doesn't like. 

I'll post the recipe and my outcome later!

Labels:

Our Wood Home: have you ever...?

Monday, April 8, 2013

have you ever...?

Baked brownies using beer as an ingredient?  I sure haven't! 

A few months ago I found a cookbook at my local bookstore called Cooking with Beer and I thought David might like it.  There are a lot of recipies that make sense with beer (like a beef stew) and a whole dessert section which seems a little wierd to me!  But I'm making the brownies today because we have some leftover beer that David doesn't like. 

I'll post the recipe and my outcome later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home