If I could design my home just for me...

Sometimes I'll see a picture on Pinterest and think "Oh, I'd love to paint the front door hot pink!!" but I know my husband would not ever go for that.  This post features décor ideas I love and would implement in my home if I lived alone.  Get ready for some awesomeness!

look at those gardens!

pretty sure guys die a little inside when a woman says she wants to paint wood...can't imagine what they would say if wallpapering wood was mentioned!


I like all the pink

look at that shower curtain :D




such pretty wallpaper



oooh, painted ceiling! 






I am a sucker for claw foot tubs


white kitchens...oh yes

By the way, feel free to follow me on Pinterest!

Labels:

Our Wood Home: If I could design my home just for me...

Friday, June 7, 2013

If I could design my home just for me...

Sometimes I'll see a picture on Pinterest and think "Oh, I'd love to paint the front door hot pink!!" but I know my husband would not ever go for that.  This post features décor ideas I love and would implement in my home if I lived alone.  Get ready for some awesomeness!

look at those gardens!

pretty sure guys die a little inside when a woman says she wants to paint wood...can't imagine what they would say if wallpapering wood was mentioned!


I like all the pink

look at that shower curtain :D




such pretty wallpaper



oooh, painted ceiling! 






I am a sucker for claw foot tubs


white kitchens...oh yes

By the way, feel free to follow me on Pinterest!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home