christmas lights

Some of our neighbors have been putting their Christmas lights up for a few weeks now but I couldn't bring myself to start exterior decorating in November.  We also weren't sure where to string lights because of an awkward outlet placement (we only have 1 outlet for the whole front of the house).  We didn't decorate last year so I really wanted to now. I decided to just wrap the front railing in lights.  It's still festive but fairly easy.

The lights are a little hard to see because it was still fairly bright outside...but it was cold and I didn't want to go out when it got even colder!!    

Maybe next year we will figure out a way to string lights on the roof line, but this works for now.




Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: christmas lights

Sunday, December 1, 2013

christmas lights

Some of our neighbors have been putting their Christmas lights up for a few weeks now but I couldn't bring myself to start exterior decorating in November.  We also weren't sure where to string lights because of an awkward outlet placement (we only have 1 outlet for the whole front of the house).  We didn't decorate last year so I really wanted to now. I decided to just wrap the front railing in lights.  It's still festive but fairly easy.

The lights are a little hard to see because it was still fairly bright outside...but it was cold and I didn't want to go out when it got even colder!!    

Maybe next year we will figure out a way to string lights on the roof line, but this works for now.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home