someone's got a birthday, I wonder who...



It's my husband's 26th birthday today!  I marked the occasion by doodling on the chalkboard set up in the living room (made in this post).  We were supposed to go out for a birthday dinner but I've been battling a migraine since Tuesday, so we are doing that another time.  I'm feeling well enough to cook for him at home though!  On the menu is Philly Cheesesteak and pasta in herb and wine cream sauce.  Do you think I was able to take pictures of this meal?  Nope!  Someone was super hungry!!  But that's ok, I can always make it again and post the recipe another day.

Tomorrow I'm making a chocolate cake made with whiskey and cola as his birthday cake.  I've made this before and it's soooo good!


Labels:

Our Wood Home: someone's got a birthday, I wonder who...

Thursday, February 6, 2014

someone's got a birthday, I wonder who...



It's my husband's 26th birthday today!  I marked the occasion by doodling on the chalkboard set up in the living room (made in this post).  We were supposed to go out for a birthday dinner but I've been battling a migraine since Tuesday, so we are doing that another time.  I'm feeling well enough to cook for him at home though!  On the menu is Philly Cheesesteak and pasta in herb and wine cream sauce.  Do you think I was able to take pictures of this meal?  Nope!  Someone was super hungry!!  But that's ok, I can always make it again and post the recipe another day.

Tomorrow I'm making a chocolate cake made with whiskey and cola as his birthday cake.  I've made this before and it's soooo good!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home