friday faves

I'm starting a new feature here: Friday Faves.  I'll be posting some of my favourite things from around the internet, and  I since my tastes and likes can be a bit odd you can bet to see a whole bunch of fun stuff.

  1.   You've cat to be kitten me right meow!  Seriously one of the funniest phrases I've heard in a long time..
  2. How would John Travolta pronounce your name?  If you have't heard about John Travolta butchering a name at the Oscars you must be living under a rock...maybe that's a little mean. Sorry.  But even I heard of this and we don't have TV!  Click the link to read more and get your new name (mine is Catriona Freezmaz).
  3. This musician has his studio inside a woodpile...whaaaat?!  This is awesome and I want one...maybe as a cottage?
  4. Soon there may be an average sized "Barbie" doll available.  Someone is planning to sell dolls that look similar to Barbie but have the measurements of an average 19 year old woman.  A lot of people feel like Barbie dolls send negative body image messages to young girls, but I had lots of Barbies and I turned out fine!
  5. Surprise weddings are becoming pretty popular.  A local photographer in my area got to shoot a surprise wedding and it looks great.  The idea behind it is you invite family and friends together and tell them it's a party or something and when they walk in...surprise!  it's your wedding!  Would you ever do this?
Did you find anything interesting online this week?  Post the link below or fire me an e-mail (davidswife2574@gmail.com).  


Our Wood Home: friday faves

Friday, March 7, 2014

friday faves

I'm starting a new feature here: Friday Faves.  I'll be posting some of my favourite things from around the internet, and  I since my tastes and likes can be a bit odd you can bet to see a whole bunch of fun stuff.

  1.   You've cat to be kitten me right meow!  Seriously one of the funniest phrases I've heard in a long time..
  2. How would John Travolta pronounce your name?  If you have't heard about John Travolta butchering a name at the Oscars you must be living under a rock...maybe that's a little mean. Sorry.  But even I heard of this and we don't have TV!  Click the link to read more and get your new name (mine is Catriona Freezmaz).
  3. This musician has his studio inside a woodpile...whaaaat?!  This is awesome and I want one...maybe as a cottage?
  4. Soon there may be an average sized "Barbie" doll available.  Someone is planning to sell dolls that look similar to Barbie but have the measurements of an average 19 year old woman.  A lot of people feel like Barbie dolls send negative body image messages to young girls, but I had lots of Barbies and I turned out fine!
  5. Surprise weddings are becoming pretty popular.  A local photographer in my area got to shoot a surprise wedding and it looks great.  The idea behind it is you invite family and friends together and tell them it's a party or something and when they walk in...surprise!  it's your wedding!  Would you ever do this?
Did you find anything interesting online this week?  Post the link below or fire me an e-mail (davidswife2574@gmail.com).  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home