friday faves

Today I'm sharing a collection of interesting things from around the internet.  I usually post funny or interesting things but occasionally I'll throw in something weird, creepy or cat related.


  1. What if famous Taylor Swift quotes were actually said by Hitler?   Whaaaaat?  Seriously, you need to click this link (and this bonus link)
  2. Some of these maternity photos are downright hilarious.  
  3. A sterotypical Canadian commercial that's actually funny.
  4. This is an awesome cover, done country style.  I'd probably like almost any song if it was redone as a country song!
  5. The Cat and the Flat: Vogue's new shoe ad.  Seriously, shoes and cats? What could be better...
Have you come across anything share-worthy this week?  Post links below!


Labels:

Our Wood Home: friday faves

Friday, March 21, 2014

friday faves

Today I'm sharing a collection of interesting things from around the internet.  I usually post funny or interesting things but occasionally I'll throw in something weird, creepy or cat related.


  1. What if famous Taylor Swift quotes were actually said by Hitler?   Whaaaaat?  Seriously, you need to click this link (and this bonus link)
  2. Some of these maternity photos are downright hilarious.  
  3. A sterotypical Canadian commercial that's actually funny.
  4. This is an awesome cover, done country style.  I'd probably like almost any song if it was redone as a country song!
  5. The Cat and the Flat: Vogue's new shoe ad.  Seriously, shoes and cats? What could be better...
Have you come across anything share-worthy this week?  Post links below!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home