outfit for casual lunch

Yesterday I met up with my best friend for lunch.  Sarah and I have been besties for almost 16 years and I'm so grateful for our friendship.  We went to grade and high school together so being apart for college was definitely an adjustment.  We don't live near each other anymore and the last time I saw her was at my wedding over a year ago....waaaay too long!

We met up at a cute tea room and talked for a few hours; it was so nice catching up.



Scarf: hand made by me
Sweater: RW &Co
Jeans: RW&Co
Earrings and Bracelet: Pandora
These photos were taken in my bedroom, which isn't somewhere I usually shoot because there isn't a lot of space to move around.  However, we have a large patio door that lets in lots of natural light so I thought I'd give it a try.

I've worn this sweater for a job interview before and now I'm wearing it casually, which is great because that shows how versatile a sweater it is!



Labels:

Our Wood Home: outfit for casual lunch

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

outfit for casual lunch

Yesterday I met up with my best friend for lunch.  Sarah and I have been besties for almost 16 years and I'm so grateful for our friendship.  We went to grade and high school together so being apart for college was definitely an adjustment.  We don't live near each other anymore and the last time I saw her was at my wedding over a year ago....waaaay too long!

We met up at a cute tea room and talked for a few hours; it was so nice catching up.



Scarf: hand made by me
Sweater: RW &Co
Jeans: RW&Co
Earrings and Bracelet: Pandora
These photos were taken in my bedroom, which isn't somewhere I usually shoot because there isn't a lot of space to move around.  However, we have a large patio door that lets in lots of natural light so I thought I'd give it a try.

I've worn this sweater for a job interview before and now I'm wearing it casually, which is great because that shows how versatile a sweater it is!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home