Sunshine is heeeeeere! Seriously guys, can you tell I'm over winter? I particularly love the all the rain that comes with spring but I am keen on all the sun and being able to were lighter layers.
Yesterday I wrote about some of the work we did in our yard last year and I keep coming up with new ideas for landscaping projects. This week's edition of Friday Faves will feature some awesome gardening ideas to hopefully inspire you this spring.
- This is such a cute idea and would be perfect for kids. I would have loved this when I was little (I still kind of love it now!!).
- I'm definitely making something similar for our garden hose this year.
- We have a few shady gardens that can be difficult for growing flowers, so this list of shade tolerant veggies is a great resource for us. Plus, how awesome would it be to have veggies growing where most people would plant flowers?!
- This DIY would be a great addition to any size yard or patio.
- What an awesome use of old bricks! I've never seen anything like it before.
COME ON SPRING+SUMMER!
What's your absolute favourite thing about the warmer weather? Comment below, or tell me on Facebook.
Labels: gardening and outdoors, life