friday faves (garden edition)

Sunshine is heeeeeere!  Seriously guys, can you tell I'm over winter?  I particularly love the all the rain that comes with spring but I am keen on all the sun and being able to were lighter layers.

Yesterday I wrote about some of the work we did in our yard last year and I keep coming up with new ideas for landscaping projects.  This week's edition of Friday Faves will feature some awesome gardening ideas to hopefully inspire you this spring.



  1. This is such a cute idea and would be perfect for kids.  I would have loved this when I was little (I still kind of love it now!!).
  2. I'm definitely making something similar for our garden hose this year.
  3. We have a few shady gardens that can be difficult for growing flowers, so this list of shade tolerant veggies is a great resource for us.  Plus, how awesome would it be to have veggies growing where most people would plant flowers?!
  4. This  DIY would be a great addition to any size yard or patio.
  5. What an awesome use of old bricks!   I've never seen anything like it before.
COME ON SPRING+SUMMER!  

What's your absolute favourite thing about the warmer weather? Comment below, or tell me on Facebook.


Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: friday faves (garden edition)

Friday, April 11, 2014

friday faves (garden edition)

Sunshine is heeeeeere!  Seriously guys, can you tell I'm over winter?  I particularly love the all the rain that comes with spring but I am keen on all the sun and being able to were lighter layers.

Yesterday I wrote about some of the work we did in our yard last year and I keep coming up with new ideas for landscaping projects.  This week's edition of Friday Faves will feature some awesome gardening ideas to hopefully inspire you this spring.



  1. This is such a cute idea and would be perfect for kids.  I would have loved this when I was little (I still kind of love it now!!).
  2. I'm definitely making something similar for our garden hose this year.
  3. We have a few shady gardens that can be difficult for growing flowers, so this list of shade tolerant veggies is a great resource for us.  Plus, how awesome would it be to have veggies growing where most people would plant flowers?!
  4. This  DIY would be a great addition to any size yard or patio.
  5. What an awesome use of old bricks!   I've never seen anything like it before.
COME ON SPRING+SUMMER!  

What's your absolute favourite thing about the warmer weather? Comment below, or tell me on Facebook.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home