friday faves

The other day I was walking around the yard to make sure no water was leaking into any windows wells and I noticed my thyme plant was alive and green.  I thought it would have died from the early frost we had last fall but it looks as if the snow just preserved it for me, which is awesome.  I picked a few handfuls to hang inside and dry, so that was one of my week's high lights.

And now, for week 5 of my favourite things from around the internet.



  1. I enjoy watching videos of well trained dogs doing tricks, and this one is awesome.
  2. I love my cat, but this seems a little much.
  3. Will the leggings trend EVER go away?  Maybe it will soon, with styles like this.
  4. As a sucker for mason jars, these measuring cups are a major WANT.
  5. A super easy, cheap and cute table runner for Easter? Yes please.
Have a great weekend, hopefully it stays warm so the snow melts :)


Labels:

Our Wood Home: friday faves

Friday, April 4, 2014

friday faves

The other day I was walking around the yard to make sure no water was leaking into any windows wells and I noticed my thyme plant was alive and green.  I thought it would have died from the early frost we had last fall but it looks as if the snow just preserved it for me, which is awesome.  I picked a few handfuls to hang inside and dry, so that was one of my week's high lights.

And now, for week 5 of my favourite things from around the internet.



  1. I enjoy watching videos of well trained dogs doing tricks, and this one is awesome.
  2. I love my cat, but this seems a little much.
  3. Will the leggings trend EVER go away?  Maybe it will soon, with styles like this.
  4. As a sucker for mason jars, these measuring cups are a major WANT.
  5. A super easy, cheap and cute table runner for Easter? Yes please.
Have a great weekend, hopefully it stays warm so the snow melts :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home