now offering e-mail subscription

Good morning everyone!  I'm pleased to announce that you can now follow my posts my e-mail, meaning you will get a message sent you every time a new post goes live.  I promise to never share your address or spam you.

If you'd like to give this a try just enter your e-mail address into the subscription box on the right hand side of the blog.



Our Wood Home: now offering e-mail subscription

Thursday, April 10, 2014

now offering e-mail subscription

Good morning everyone!  I'm pleased to announce that you can now follow my posts my e-mail, meaning you will get a message sent you every time a new post goes live.  I promise to never share your address or spam you.

If you'd like to give this a try just enter your e-mail address into the subscription box on the right hand side of the blog.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home