work clothes

Good morning!  I've been pretty busy lately applying for jobs.  I have an interview on Friday that requires me to prepare a presentation in advance and then present it at my interview, so I've been spending a lot of time on it.  Today's post is a look back at some of my outfit posts that are work appropriate.




Original post here.


Original post here.

Original post here.




Original post here.

The majority of my jobs have required "business casual" as a dress code, which suits me fine because I like wearing nicer clothes.  The job I'm interviewing for on Friday is at my college, so wish me luck!


Labels:

Our Wood Home: work clothes

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

work clothes

Good morning!  I've been pretty busy lately applying for jobs.  I have an interview on Friday that requires me to prepare a presentation in advance and then present it at my interview, so I've been spending a lot of time on it.  Today's post is a look back at some of my outfit posts that are work appropriate.












The majority of my jobs have required "business casual" as a dress code, which suits me fine because I like wearing nicer clothes.  The job I'm interviewing for on Friday is at my college, so wish me luck!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home