weekend recap

Today is Victoria Day here in Canada, which means David has the day off work! If the weather cooperates we will probably spend more time outside doing yard work.

Here's a recap of what how we spent our Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I spent some time with my sister in law on Friday and wore this outfit, but instead of leggings pictured here I wore real pants.  I never wear leggings out of the house, but as soon as I got home I changed out of my jeans because they are so uncomfortable!



I found a website that lets you try on different celebrty hair styles....this one is my fave.  I look like a priiiiincess :)


We tried some of the men's styles on David! Below if the Zac Efron (from HSM days), George Clooney and Justin Beiber.



Our sliding deck door had a broken screen (David's dog ran through it) so we couldn't keep the door open or else Vinnie might run outside.  Now that the screen has been replaced we can open the glass door and let some fresh air in! Vinnie is loving it because she can hear the birds a lot better now. She loves sitting there and just watching them hop around on the deck and at the feeders.



David went to cut the grass with our tractor last week but there were problems with one of the tires.  This is what our yard looked like before he managed to cut it...look at all the dandelions!! Personally, I like the look of those yellow flowers but I'm not crazy about how tall the plants get!
David ended up cutting our grass with the self propelling lawn mower and it actually took him less time that it would if he used the tractor.



 I'm a part time (though I'd love to be full time!)wedding and family photographer and today I had the pleasure of photographing a family engagement session.  The couple, Christina and Trevor, have children and wanted them part of their engagement session.  We did some photos of Christina and Trevor as well as group shots of the whole family.  You can see more of their session on my photography website.


Did you do anything fun this weekend? Let me know in the comments :)


Labels:

Our Wood Home: weekend recap

Monday, May 19, 2014

weekend recap

Today is Victoria Day here in Canada, which means David has the day off work! If the weather cooperates we will probably spend more time outside doing yard work.

Here's a recap of what how we spent our Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I spent some time with my sister in law on Friday and wore this outfit, but instead of leggings pictured here I wore real pants.  I never wear leggings out of the house, but as soon as I got home I changed out of my jeans because they are so uncomfortable!



I found a website that lets you try on different celebrty hair styles....this one is my fave.  I look like a priiiiincess :)


We tried some of the men's styles on David! Below if the Zac Efron (from HSM days), George Clooney and Justin Beiber.



Our sliding deck door had a broken screen (David's dog ran through it) so we couldn't keep the door open or else Vinnie might run outside.  Now that the screen has been replaced we can open the glass door and let some fresh air in! Vinnie is loving it because she can hear the birds a lot better now. She loves sitting there and just watching them hop around on the deck and at the feeders.



David went to cut the grass with our tractor last week but there were problems with one of the tires.  This is what our yard looked like before he managed to cut it...look at all the dandelions!! Personally, I like the look of those yellow flowers but I'm not crazy about how tall the plants get!
David ended up cutting our grass with the self propelling lawn mower and it actually took him less time that it would if he used the tractor.



 I'm a part time (though I'd love to be full time!)wedding and family photographer and today I had the pleasure of photographing a family engagement session.  The couple, Christina and Trevor, have children and wanted them part of their engagement session.  We did some photos of Christina and Trevor as well as group shots of the whole family.  You can see more of their session on my photography website.


Did you do anything fun this weekend? Let me know in the comments :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home