Winona look alike

Recently someone told me I look like a young Winona Ryder.  I've NEVER heard this before, but the person who said that was adamant that I'm the spitting image.  So of course I had to do a Google search of Winona to see if there are, in fact, similarities.  



What do you think? I think apart from short hair and an angular jawline, we look nothing alike.  Winona's eyebrows are darker and heavier, her eyes are not green and her face looks a little more rounded than mine.

Here are more pictures of her with short hair for comparison. 









I'd love to hear your two cents! Comment below, send me an e-mail (davidswife2574@gmail.com) or contact via social media using the icons at the top of the page.



Labels:

Our Wood Home: Winona look alike

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Winona look alike

Recently someone told me I look like a young Winona Ryder.  I've NEVER heard this before, but the person who said that was adamant that I'm the spitting image.  So of course I had to do a Google search of Winona to see if there are, in fact, similarities.  



What do you think? I think apart from short hair and an angular jawline, we look nothing alike.  Winona's eyebrows are darker and heavier, her eyes are not green and her face looks a little more rounded than mine.

Here are more pictures of her with short hair for comparison. 









I'd love to hear your two cents! Comment below, send me an e-mail (davidswife2574@gmail.com) or contact via social media using the icons at the top of the page.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home